Wednesday, March 25, 2009

:))

I finally ended my common tests!!! After the gruesome 3 papers! Okie..gruesome sounds too extreme. After the challenging 3 papers, i'm felt relieved!! the papers are really difficult. I did my best, and leave God to do the rest =DD

Finally, today i can go out with Titus! It has been weeks since we all went out together to play & relax due to our busy schedules. Went to Sentosa for awhile, then went to watch "Race to Witch Mountain". hahaha I like the 2 teenagers (Pretty girl and handsome boy) and Dwayne Johnson (cool!) !!! but i find the movie story a bit monotonous. I mean it's an action movie, but it's firing, bombing etc all the way..like no climax..and there's no twist to the story and it has an expected ending as well. In all, i think it's a straightforward movie ba. I give 2 out of 5 stars. :)

heheh..new Ed hardy shirt given by Dear =DDD ROARING PANTHER! We exchanged gift :)
Happy 1 month anniversary!


Time check, 1.26am. off to sleep!! :) Good nights!

No comments: