Monday, March 23, 2009

One life

Reached an age of 22, i realized, i have lived for like 8030 days!! It is seemingly short! but come to calculate a bit more, i've spent like 192 720 hours alive on earth! Okie, that looks better. Thinking back, have i made a difference in this world or in someone's life while i lived?? :) I hope i do!

I thank God that for my past 22 years, it has been exciting, adventurous and worthwhile! It has been a great journey where i grow up as a person. This doesn't mean that i don't have bad times. I do have. There are times of heartaches, tears, pain and hurt in my life. But i guess..in my personal view, i've been through more joy, love, peace to forsake the former! :) Because of the bad times, i've learnt to treasure the good times even more! Life is not a bed of roses. Because we're human, we have feelings. Because we're human, we're not perfect.


We only have perhaps..an average of 80 years to live on earth?? But what legacy can we leave behind for the future generation??? What legacy have we left in someone's life? Because more than just 1 someone have impacted my life, i want to do the same to others as well :) I may not know what exactly i will be doing 20,30,40,50 years down the road. But one thing i know. I've a bright future in front of me! There're so many vision and dreams i wanna accomplish! And.. i will just do it! Because i've one life to live :):)
I was talking and praying together with Titus few days ago, (we make it a point to pray tog every week) and i told him that because i'm certain that this is the calling that God has given me, i will hold on to it no matter what :) Because God has given us life, we ought to cherish it and make it worthwhile!!

I like the phrase that dear told me,
"It is more of acknowledging the negative feeling and try to be positive about it than trying to appear everything is okie."

:):) i've gotten a guy with wisdom! hahaha

We live this life once, and let's make it beautiful regardless of what circumstances! In face of negativity, let's face it with positivity :)

I believe, because God is with me!




No comments: