Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Magnifying glass

My mum came into my room while i was studying just now.

Mummy: "Woahh..the words in your notes are so small!"

Me: "hannorz, but still okie la, readable."

Mummy: "It reminds of the uncle who wanna give you his magnifying glass on train!"

I immediately burst out into laughter!

Me: "It's 1,2 years ago and you can still remember!!!!"

Mummy: "I remember every single one of your chou shi can!"

That time, i was reading my lecture notes on train. ( i was sitting down.) Then this uncle, who sat beside me, looked at my notes and say, "Girl, the words in your notes is so small, come, uncle give you a magnifying glass, don't need to strain your eyes!"

Me, looking at him, dumbfounded.

Me: "Uncle, thank you, but it's okay, i can still can read."

Uncle: "Come, it's okie, take it. it's bad for eyes to read like that. Come take it"

After that, he alight from the train. Lol. I looked at the magnifiying glass, then looked at my notes, and looked at the magnifying glass again. And i quickly kept it in my bag. LOL Oh wells!! i feel like ah ma if i really use the magnifying glass on train to read my notes!!

Okies, time to sleep. Shall jog in the morning!! Myrna will be a mugger! Tests start from next week. roars!

No comments: