Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No limitation!

Boonkiat once asked me 2,3 ago, "Myrna, if there's no limitation, what you want to be??"


If there's no limitation, this is how i wanna be:)


I yearn to travel, to meet new people and do new things. I cannot do repetitive things as this will irritate me Lol.



Also, perhaps, live in a castle!! haha But i think i would want a lot of my friends and family members to stay with me. It will scary at night!












And..with an indoor swimming pool!! haha the irony is I like swimming even tho i can't really swim.


And everyday, i can eat my tomyam soup!! woohoo! at least i know how to cook it ok!


then, wearing Ed Hardy shirt everyday! even at home! Lol.






I would like to wear pretty heels everyday!! BUT!! My legs and back can't take it. I always bring extra pair of flats when i wear heels out. argh.




While going out, i can drive my favourite car of all, Lamborghini!!!!! When i first saw lambo in my life time, i tot "how ugly is that car!" but...after looking at it for a few more times, i fall in love with it!











And place that i MUST go! Tibet!! also don't know why there's an inclination towards this place. It gives me a feeling of mystery and romance.

















And..i wanna build a hospital and be the director of the hospital!! muahaha!! having the medical and human resources, we can do missions all around the world!!

And of coz, setting up children's homes as well! to provide education, shelter and love to the kids in need out there :)


Having success! however, different people have different definition of it :)
And of coz, being with the people that we like!! My friends and family :)



i'm sorry i can't put up every single one of ya photos online! But ya, still, u all know what i mean :):)


















































And lastly, the person i love the most is Jesus Christ! Thank God for everything :)





There's no limitation in our imagination! And albert Einsten even said that "Imagination is more important than knowledge" From the imagination, we can frame our future. Through the visions, we can strive towards it!




:)

No comments: