Thursday, April 2, 2009

Encouraged.

I woke up in the morning, went to snooze my handphone. it has been a few times and finally at 6am, i jumped out of my bed. I felt so energetic suddenly! Prayer meeting! I went for prayer meeting every day and today i went for twice, or shld i say, one and a half. Went in the morning and saw chew and yh. then went to the evening pm with titus but left halfway as i went to meet daniel lilian and charmaine :) We're going into VS hostel ( not vice versa, but victoria school). Prayed. Fasted. Just for this opportunity wanting to bless the students and to get to know them more. We talked to about 10 students individually and many are scholars from other parts of asia. Talked to this vietnamese scholar (only sec.3) and he's super duper funny can hahaha! Man, i think he makes me laugh the most amongst all that i spoke to. I didn't need to think much about what to talk about, but he will be the one sharing about his life in vietnam..etc etc. Lol. When i left the hostel, he sent me an sms that really encourages me :):)

Going there is worth it :) it made me realize something to be thankful for...

I really thank God for such good team mates and friends with me to run this race together with me! when i look to my left and when i look to my right, i will see them. :):) Despite being tired ( i can sense but they have never said it out :)) and busy ( i found out. one came right from work, one has been out since 6am for pm and subsequent scholarship interviews and one got SPA practical the next day) yet, they made the effort to come. they didnt' say a single negative word about being tired and all and yet are enthusiastic about the whole outreach. I felt so encouraged by them. It doesn't take one to be encouraged by super influential or powerful man. It only take one to be encouraged by a willing and sincere person, whom you can call friend :)

Time check, 12:53am. Morning pm tml! must sleep early, or not will have pimples! roars!

No comments: