Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Days in NUS!

WoOO!!! I just ended my last year in NUS :):)
Initially when i first thought of graduating, i was filled with GRIEVE. LOL. honestly, quite sad to leave school. After all, it has been my occupation to be a student for the last 15 years. However, it is s compulsory transition stage. I learnted to accept that fact that i'm gonna work and be a working adult in the next don't know how many years. wells! But still, i really really thank God that He has made my uni days a beautiful one!! Even though i feel that these 3 years has just zoomed past like that! These 3 years in sch has been really good. I get to know many new friends and i get to grow up as a person. And there are so many good memories =DD

Some significant things:

1) Get to know my life science gang, Darice, Huijuan, Phoebe, Marie and Lingling :) we've been taking modules since we were in year 1 and 2 and i gotta say, they're the most real people. lol..And of coz, very crazy~! all the laughters and fun =D

2) Staying in contact with many of my SA girls :) It is just amazing how many SA girls there are in life science Kelly, Sharon, Eileen, Joyce, Sheena, Vivan, Amelia, Elaine etc. And my SA girl gang in arts, Twinniez, Zhixian, Shiming and Wendy. In addition, my SA s63 gang, Kelly, Marcus, Timo, Angie =DD haha because of NUS, i get to meet them again and again in school, it's like a mini SAJC.heh heh.

3) Get to know many NUS united peeps! organising camps and all =DD too many ppl to name!

4) Went to SOT at the end of year 1.

5) Becoming a cgl when i'm in year 3

5) Get to know Titus in school and progress on from there :)

And..this is my last week of school :):) with my friends!

HY2254: POPULAR CULTURE

Angie, Joseph and Twinnez!! :):)


LSM 3212: Human physiology: Cardiopulmonary System

Joyce, Elaine, Sam Kelly and me!


One of my fave girls! KELLY !




LSM 3221: Human Pharmacology


Darice, Marie, Huijuan, Lingling and Phoebe!










The LSM GANG! :)

Sharon eileen and Sheena!

LSM 3212: Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology
Ruiting, Lingling, darice and me!


Thank God for everything! =D This 3 years has been a challenging yet happy period!! :):)
Roars! din take pic during my stats lecture!

2 comments:

monsieur sam said...

u graduate! so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myrna said...

hahaha yeah!even before you're back, i'll be gone! =D