Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blessed

B.L.E.S.S.E.D is the word that i can use to describe how i feel now.

Why??

Did i get 5.0 for my CAP score? or did someone gave me $10000 as a gift? or have i received a Chanel Bag at my door steP?? or did i have 10 other admirers??

The answer is. hur hur. No.

i feel it doesn't take a lot to feel blessed. I really like what Sandra said in her blog, we should always count our blessings. However, it doesn't mean that i'm living in my own world and fantasy, thinking that everything is alright. As much as we really hope so, reality is not like that :) We face challenges, difficulties and obstacles. The thing is, all these are temporal but they will keep coming and going. The only constant in life is change. Like what kenneth said in his blog as well, regardless whether its positive or negative thing about us, we need to change. If we're good, we need to be better. If we're not that good, let's work hard and change for the better. (oh man, i guess i've been too many citations for my papers and projects! even now blogging, i still have to cite!! Lol)

I'm thankful for the people around me who're always there to sow into my life. People who really cares for me, love me and accept who i am. I'm not perfect and i will never be perfect. But i'm striving to be a better person each day. Experiencing life and learning through it.

Life.
It only make up of 4 letters but it consists of abundance of wonders. You and I are wonders. As i study science, the complexity of our body to the finest details always make me "Woahhh"

I love Life. Coz life enables me to see, hear, taste, smell and feel. It gives me the senses to experience the wonders of God fully. As long as we live, there are hopes!! :) Because many people have been a blessing to me and have contributed to who i am and my life, i strive to being a blessing to others as well. :):)

Reference:
Sandra www.sandratravels.blogspot.com
Kenneth www.simply-kenneth.blogspot.com

Roars!! Term papers to do!!

2 comments:

chew said...

Omg you even have references! Hilarious! hahaha! All the term papers must have influenced you to footnote your blog entries also...lol.

Anyways, your blog entries are super funny!

Myrna said...

haha chew chew! YEAHH!! but bye bye to term papers in 1 week time!! jiayou for ur reports and exams!! MuACks!