Friday, April 10, 2009

Life science is COOL!!

I had my last pharmacology lab practical yesterday and can tell, many are missing lab session as this will be the last lab for the whole of 3 years of our Life science education!! Hence, many took out handphones and take all the pictures that we wanted. heh..

Introducing my lab partners! Mayvina, Debbie, Wang wei and Hua Fei! :) I know the 3 pretty ladies since i was year 1 and we were often lab partners whenever we all take the same modules as our surnames are near to each other!


And, again!

Debbie! very pretty and gentle girl!!


Us with Wang wei!! She has been my lab partner since year 1 lo!! Coz we're the Wangs!

The things that we did ytd!! :)


Guess from what animal is it??! lol

hur hur! i got do my stuffs ok!

And Huijuan! haha the pretty and crazy woman!

After lab, 5,6 of us have a date with each other! coz it might be the last meal we've together in science!! as half of us will be graduating this year :)
Marie and i!

And not to 4get, my favourite steam soup! i've been eating this for 1 year everytime when i have my meals in Science! lOL. ShioK!

The First attempt. FAILED! LOL! Darice is TOTALLY out of the picture! Could only capture a few strands of her hair!

some more attempt of zi4 pai1-ing! Darice's back!! :)

HAHAHA it's either the upper row!

Or the lower row! LOL why can't we have both??!


And finally, hahahahah i think we better get someone to help us take!! no more zi pai-ing LOL!

Many people said in general, Science people are very toot, hahaha BUT I think life science girls are trendy, cool, fun and smart!!!!!!! And i think life science guys are intelligent!!!!! don't know what other adjective to describe them alr! Lol.
IN ALL,
LIFE SCIENCE IS COOL!
MUAHAHAHA :)

No comments: