Wednesday, April 8, 2009

:)

I am at Central Library right now. Facing the laptop and trying to finish up my Popular Culture term paper. It has been a long time since i did a term paper. The last one was during..Year 1??! I remember i took quite a few arts modules like Sociology of Tourism, Making sense of Society and South east Asia studies. From then, i made a resolutioin not to take arts mod. LOL. it is difficult!

You must be thinking why i'm taking this art mod then???


1) Popular culture --> sounds interesting!! Thought i will be reviewing and evaluating movies, doing critical analysis of pop and rock music, or discovering more of the entertainment world!! BUT..it's not. At all. =X

2) Wanna take a mod with twinniez ( our pact in our uni days! or not we won't be able to meet each other up frequently)

End result with advantage : I have quality time spent with twnniez! Looking forward to seeing her! :) and angie and joseph. Plus, i can s/u this mod! lol. so it's not so bad. but still, i wanna do my best.

Also, i 've my 2 cardio group project and individual paper yet to be done! And..1 more CA to go. And it will all be due around easter :):) Honestly, i feel stretched, some many schoolwork to be done. And this 2 days i will be going down to VS hostel. But in all, i leave it up to God. It's amazing how God has strengthened me and put ppl around me to encourage me. And i know that i'm not in all these alone. Many of my friends are going through this period of challenging time too!


let's encourage one another and run the good race!! woohoo!! let's jiayou ok!!

I know, i will be in good hands :) Thank You Jesus :)




No comments: