Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rattles!

I've been staying at home most of the time this week! study study study! trying my best to finish up my neuro and cardio lectures. My exams are on this sat and next monday respectively and honestly, there're really a lot to study! I guess, this sem is the most hectic period where i've only got 1 week to cover all my lectures. (due to the 4 projects that were due at the last 1,2 week of the sem) Unlike last few sems, i've gotten at least 2, 3 weeks to start on my revision. But wells, I will do my best and let God do the rest!

In the midst of all the studying, i've gotten myself a new hp. Nokia E71. heh heh. the cost of it with plan is $398. Starhub has given me a $100 voucher, my dad sponsor me $100. And i'm left $198 to pay on my own..wanted to trade in my samsung G800, but the person told me.

"The trade in value is $80."

Me:"HUh??! SO LITTLE?? $80??!"

and i refused to trade in! is my hp so lau pok??! it's only 1 year old and it has 5 megapixel camera!! And it has taken over 1000 pictures for me!!! It contributes so much to my well-being, why is it only worth $80 roars! Decided to sell it away at some hp shope, hopefully around $150?? (I REALLy HOPE SO!)..so that the net amt i've to pay is only $50??! haha

And i'm going taiwan and Hongkong next month with nus friends!! i can't wait! woo!

Okie, relax... back to books............... :)

No comments: