Monday, April 27, 2009

Salute!

I just finished my 2nd paper, cardio today!! really felt like a heavy stone being lifted up. Now i got another 7- 9 days to study for my 2 other papers. :):)



After a week of camping at home, (okie..not really..i still go out of the hse to buy hp..cg..service), i finally stepped into a shopping centre! but not too far, Jurong Point. Supposed to meet titus but i mixed up the timing and was there 2 hours early while he was still having his exams. But really happy to meet up with him after so long!! lol so, i combed the entire JP. And i spent like nearly 1 hour in Popular Boostore looking at cookbooks.





LOl. Okie, i don't often cook but whenever ppl laugh at me for not be able to cook, i would always say,



"I got 2nd in the class for home economics when i was in secondary 2 OK!". (lol, it's true!)



And i must address the the wrong misconception, MYRNA CAN COOK ! but with condition attached. roars!



Really admire mothers who spend like hours in the kitchen just to prepare a good meal for the whole family..I tried cooking dishes for my family dinner, but the whole kitchen will get too hot, and oil will splatter all around..and i will feel so uncomfortable. "Mummy, can u help me get the sauce??! " (while i was busy flipping the food in the wok.), "Mummy, can u help me get me some salt?! ", "Mummy, mummy can u..." ( while i was still busy turning the food in the pan)



Mum: "Haiyo! You can or not? i'm like ur assistant !!"



LOL. yes, that's the condition attached.



But..salute to my mum and all mothers!! :)



I wish i can eat all the yummy dishes that are presented in the cookbook. But wells, the resistance to cook them myself is too big! One day..yes..One day..
:) all the best for exams friends!


No comments: