Friday, May 9, 2008

ZOO and My CC!!


I went to zoo just now!!! haha i was so excited the day before! Anyway Titus, Joseph and I went together. Titus was sick yesterday and was pondering whether to continue with our plan and Joseph was supposed to go genting but end up, praise the Lord, we still ended up in zoo!

After buying our tix and stepping into the zoo entrance, there's a group photography session.
3 of us sat down at a bench and i sat at the middle while the 2 guys are each beside me.

Photographer: "Come, smileeee!!"

Us: ( Action: SMILEE :) )

Photographer: "Come! one more! give a thumb up for the zoo!"

Us: (Action:SMILEE :) and THUMBS UP!)

Photopgrapher: "Come! Give a Group HUG PHOTO!"

Us: "HUH?!?" ( in unison, we looked shakened)

It's like, it's either we're shy to have a friendship hug or we xian2 qi4 each other! haha! anyway, to me, that scene is hilarous LOL. The 3 of us just "HUH!" together and looked so lost. So we did a very keqi friendship hug tho lol.

Anyway, we went in to many of the different parts of the zoo. My favourite part is at the seal/sea lion performance haha 3 small kids volunteered to go up to do some "small stunts" with the seal and the kids are so adorable!! haha and so brave! coz the seal is actually quite gigantic, i think when it stands up, it is so much taller than me!

Here's a very handsome horse! Very muscular and lean :)

Joseph wanna sit on this little cute pony but the zookeeper says it's only for CHILDREN! :)
This pony looks so tame and cute!




Then we went to "fragile forest". I could remember vividly that when i came to zoo with the 8 girls gang 1,2 years ago, Grace Mayling and I were like freaked out! haha in the first place, Mayling din even want to step inside!! While Grace and I were like holding each other so closely! The creatures just anyhow fly, swing and walk around that makes us feel so vunerable! We were hiding behind Zhixian all the way hahaha making her as our shield! Today, we all went there too! but thankfully, it is not as bad experience as previously. There are not as many flying and swinging creatures. However, when we first stepped into there, got these few small monkey-like animal ( i 4get the name) jumping and fighting quite viciously about on the narrow pathway.
Yes!! it is this!! there are many of them!



In my heart, I was like "Ah..don't jump on me can already!" Titus was in front of me and got a few times the creatures came near and i was like " WAH!!" then grab him to shield me. Hai..sorry, this reflects that i rather to have him killed and sacrificed. haha anyway after the whole trail in there, Titus was like, "Myrna, u know just now when u grabbed me, i thought there are monkeys behind me scratching me." I was like .."Ahh! thanks so much man" LOL Joseph was then the one trying to evoke the fighting spirit of various animals haha challenging them to fights.







My graceful giraffee! :)



My colourful butterfly! But i don't really see butterflies there




After the zoo trip, i guess all of us are tired! I just felt that the animals are so lethargic, even the leopards..cheetah..lions. When we went see them, they were either sleeping, or just strolling aimlessly, looking so bored! haha. but my favorite is still giraffe coz it is so graceful! lOok likes a ballerina!

Anyway, KENNETH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) hope you had a great time today!!

I drove Joseph's red convertible on the way home! We let down the roof and it is my first time driving a topless car!!! How i wish the car is mine! Even tho it's not my dream car, lambo, but it's a v pretty car. haha but sadly, it's not mine. sigh!

I felt quite vulnerable while driving actually! coz we're exposed to so many factors that are "detrimental"! lOl especially our nose! hahaha Got this huge majestic smelly (really pungent!) trunk was in front of us, and we were like "WAH! Smelly!!"

Joseph:" Myrna! quickly cut lane, step on the accelerator to the max and go all the way!"

Me: "Wah! really very smelly. Smell like the excretory products (a modified word) that is in the zoo! "

So i tried cut lanes in and out to make sure that we've dodged the smelly trunk. And for the few minutes, we're finally much ahead of the smelly trunk till we can't see it anymore and we were like "HURRAY!!" then at the next traffic light, we braked the car, and we turned to our right, and we saw the same majestic trunk beside us!! we were like "WAH!! how come it is here again???? It is following us!" LOL

anyway, today is still great! i get to see my favourite giraffe and all :)

haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i look like i wanna do a silent vicious murder on the cute little peaceful innocent pony

グレース said...

i rmb tt walk >_<
oh my gosh. there's no way i'll go in there again!
i applaud you for ur bravery twinnie!

Myrna said...

hahahaha!! twinniez! but it's so much better than last time! There're lesser fruit bats and hanging creatures. haha. shall go to the real forest next time instead!!

グレース said...

-__-

Hahaha thanks but no thanks. U may count me out of tt forest trip!

And i suddenly rmbed how zx was not afraid of any of the animals inside except for FROGS. When we said there were frogs on the ground, she was screaming even louder than us! ROFL.

Myrna said...

hahahaha!! ZX is so cute la!! we shall protect her from the frogs next time! OHh! or not for her 21st bday, we can give her a box of frogs! so that she can overcome her fears!! muahahaha

but i think she will just behead us!