Friday, May 30, 2008

Praise the Lord!! =D

Praise the Lord!! HAHA today is a day of remembrance!! remember about the contract that i blogged about? Today, i closed 3 cases and signed 3 contracts with the candidates instead of the just 1 case that i shared in my previous blog hahaha everyone is like so shocked! even my boss! Previously, very time i saw my boss, i will try my best to avoid her coz before today, i didn't close any case and was so paiseh =X Today, i brought my contracts to let her sign.

she was like " Good job! I can tell previously that you were like sweating all the way..That's why i didn't say anything all these while "

i was like, " oh man really? you can tell??" LOL

anyway i am so happy!! God really did abundant beyond what i expected =D

Also, today is the releasal of exam results!! =D As compared to my dear friends, Ms M. and Mr T, who got into dean's list..CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HAHAA so happy for you all!! I will join you all next sem! By faith! =)

Oh yah, my results! of coz can't be compared to them, but i really wanna thank GOd!! Coz this sem is my busiest semester, i got 2 tutions, piano lessons etc, so every after school, i gotta go here and there to complete my stuffs, yet God is always faithful :) I improved by half a grade for all the modules, so means like if normally i got B, this sem i got B+

PHEW!

I will work harder next semester! it's like....becoming exciting! haha!

No comments: