Friday, May 23, 2008

Here i come!

IT'S FRIDAY!! yohooo!! hahaha so glad!

I've been actually blogging about my work for this whole week! can tell how my life is abt work all these while which is terrible terrible terrible. Now i understand how come people always say working adults can't find life partners...coz really no social life man, unless the office peepz are so happening lol.

Anyway, i've to say that today is my most hardworking day..i was in office and worked for from 8am to 7pm. I was like "how come i reached office so early today?" Well, when i finally left the office, i actually felt so satisfied. i just felt i'm a workaholic then. But yah, i won't forfeit my social life, family and friends just for work =D Our body, soul and spirit need food. I need my chocolate and Mr Bean cheese pancake almost everyday. I need my friends, my tv, my msn, my music everyday. I need to spend time with God, reading the bible, singing, praying and talking to Him everyday. We, human, need all these 3 food for our body soul and spirit :) My mum always asks me not to play with msn..come home, just eat and quickly catch up with my sleep, but i just won't oblige, coz my soul needs nourishment :) and here i am, feeding on my food.

My friends at work thought of quitting and just leave the job now..coz it's highly intensive and stressful ..but for me..i really don't want to give up now..I don't wanna let go until i hit the goal that i set for myself. Unless, they terminate my contract on their part, then i will leave..no matter they will or not, i just press on and not to let go.. :)

Wells, i walked past all the perfume brands at ngee ann city and i was drooling over them!! Oh man, next time when i'm financially equippied i shall buy all of them!! i like calvin Klein's euphoria & IN2U and Chanel No.5!





I haven't really tried other brands before..i used to dislike perfume coz i think they're v superficially fake and stinks! wells! Thanks to the module "Perfume and cosmetics" that i took beginning of this year, it enables me to appreciate perfumes hahaha..give me another 5 years !! i hope by them i can have a whole collection of perfumes with all brands!!

Perfumes perfumes!! here i comeeeeeeeeee!!

And Sentosa, here i come again tomorrow!! haha

2 comments:

グレース said...

Hahah! I have the CK Euphoria! All i can say is tt the top notes are really nice but the base notes are -__- esp after a long day mixed with body heat and sweat. It no longer supports the definition of perfume of 'pleasing odour'. Chuckles.

Myrna said...

hahaha but i like the base notes!! it's mildly sweet smelling! :) When's our next outing with the rest??!