Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My TWIN TWIN TWIN!! =D

Today is awesome!! So physically tiring!! I woke up at around 930am, did my usual stuffs and at around 11am, i went to find jobs online. Before that, i really prayed that God will give me a job that i will enjoy and is related to science and quite importantly, FAST!! Around 1pm, i sent my resume to recruite express and 15 mins later, they asked me down for interview. I went for interview and by 4pm, they said i can start my job the next day LOL. it's the fastest job confirmation i ever get..everything from sending of my resume to the confirmation takes only 3 hours!! The job is not really what i really thought i would want, however, I will be doing things that I am best in, something that can be said to be one of my forte?? But ended up, the job scope and the company i will be working for is a twist! Never expected this happened. =X anyway, Pay is moderate, but higher than internship. Shall tell ya more about my job when i start work on thurs :)


After the interview, i went to meet my ALL TIME FAVOURITE GIRL!! TWIN!! MEIQI!! =D so happy to see her!!! Our schedule during the school term are so different that we never get to chance to talk properly for more than a few minutes each time we met!! We went to the sinseh for consultation. It was quite a long wait, around 1 hour 15 mins before her turn. Despite the long wait, time doesn't seem to a factor to us as we really enjoyed each other's company by just updating each other! haha after that we met up with CHEW!! MY "EENNNN" darling and some other friends, then we all went for meeting at daryl's place








Before meeting starts, Twin and i were sitting together talking and Angie ( a cgl, whom we don't really know for too long) was like, "Are you all twin????"

hahaha both of us were like laughing sheepishly! then i said "Yah YAh!! we're twin!! =D" From how we reacted, she knew that we were fooling around, and was like "Yah, Spiritual twin right?? Both of you have the same pattern!"


haha once again, people said we look alike!! last time, some of our friends who just get to know us, even thought we're the same person!! and doesn't know that 2 people actually existed!! while some will just mistaken us for each other! HAHA! I remember i was acting in the subzone thanksgiving drama and after everything, meiqi's friend went up to her and said sth like, "Wah meiqi! i saw you acting just now, not bad" LOL


Anyway, both of us were thinking, once i put on my braces, we will look even more alike!! But i'm so honoured to look like her! =D I love you twin!! :) MuacksS!!

2 comments:

chew said...

Myrna Funky Wang! Haha..you are so cute la! Hey you wanna go overseas? Let's save money and go together k!! :)

Myrna said...

Heys CHEW!!! hahaha okokies!! let's go overseas tog again!! And we must share 1 room together and sleep on the same bed again! then i can film ur your chou3 pattern like last time in Taiwan hahaha then blackmail you! But think again, u don't really have chou3 pattern, only when u drop ur &Y&*^*& outside the room and accused me of being the one! and falling asleep while we're having our PM ! LOL