Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Day!

Today is my first day of work! When i got home it's like 820pm -_-. i took around 1 hour 30 mins to reach home!! Anyway, it's an interesting job! the job scope is fulfilling, very satisfying coz i'm not under the control of the customers! I'm the temp recruitment consultant muahaha so the job seekers are under my control!! MUAHAHA. of coz, have to call up peeps etc. However, when the desk phone rings, i always never pick up, always wait for others to pick up. i had enough of bad experiences at picking phones at XXX BANK last time..scarly and evil customers who are like nearly millionaire, telling me to guess their underwear colour when i just wanted to update them about their credit card things -_-" Whatever

Anyway, when i came into the office, my new collegues thought that i'm looking for job!! haha however, after everything is cleared up, we all talked and i know this girl, called Eve, she's so pretty! really looked like Yang Cheng lin =D My team leader and the rest of the collegues are v friendly and warm. it's really a nice environment to work in. I have to adopt a new "name" coz my name is too difficult for the job candidates to pronounce, however, when people called my this new name, i don't respond at all LOL.


Scene 1:
"Jac, Jac! Line1" my collegue shouted.

.
.
.

NO response

.

.
.

"Jac! Line 1"
.
.
.
.

No response
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
"Jaaccccccccccc!!" few of them shouted together
.
.
.
.

"OH!! yah! it's me!"

LOL

Scene 2:

"Heys,Jac.." my team leader & Eve
.

.
.
no response...
.
..
.
."Heys JaC!"
.
.
.
.
no response...


"jac!!"
.
.
.
.
I, who is drinking my water, turned to them and give the "question mark face" and i looked at them for 2 seconds and i come to realize that they were calling me! we burst out into laughter and they were like, "we are testing you if you would response!"

Anyway, today is fun and it's something new! i hope from today onwards, i can reach home early. i can't imagine reaching home at 820pm, go to sleep at 1020pm and wake up at 630pm and this goes on and on. tml will be a better day!!

Meeting Angie Sompong Sandra and gang tml night!! can't wait to meet them!!

=D

No comments: