Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i don't understand

I am tired. Really very very tired. I don't understand how working adults can maintain this kinda lifestyle for years and years yet i, work for 3 days only, have already collasped. It's not as if this is my first time working..but..I mean, i gotta reach my office at 830am, and i only leave my office at 645pm..when i reach home, i got only 2 hours of leisure time before i jump into my cosy bed and turn in. I did not cook for my family, i don't need to feed my baby, i don't need to wash the clothes, yet i felt i'm like a walking zombie the moment i reached home. what is this? !! lol

In fact, i really can't wait for school to reopen, i would preferred hectic school life. Even if it's exam period, i also don't mind!! haha. This makes me realized how precious being a student is. When i was younger, i always wanted to grow up asap so that i can work. Now that i'm an adult, i don't wanna grow up anymore!! And i think over the 2.5 months that i will be working, i will lose quite a lot of weight. I can't eat as i wish coz it's not v nice in office to do that..hmm, I mean yes, i like being skinny, and i thank God for being thin. But i don't want to be so stick thin till i have no figure at all!! *roars*

Oh anyway!!

When i was walking out of the mrt station near my place there, i was eating my favourite Mr Bean's cheese pancake and walking as though i was just floating about..I was just starring at the floor and walk. Then, this 18, 19 years old guy suddenly appeared in front of me and said,

"Hi Miss, would you spare me a few minutes?" and he continued speaking non-stop

I looked at his attire; tshirt, 3 quarter pants and slippers and he's holding a piece of cardboard with quite a number of little things on it. I stopped and let him speak while i continue eating my pancake and starring at the floor.

"My friends and I are doing this project that is initiated by our lecturer. If we can't finish this project, we can't graduate! Look at this ( He showed me the cardboard). Please help us graduate!"

I starred and it and continue eating my pancake.

"Our school course wanna see if we've entrepreneur qualities, social and communication skills. So if we are able to sell this heart shape paper clips until we got $100, we then can graduate!"

I starred at the paper clips, they are the size of our finger nails.

I said, "How much are those?"

He said, "Oh, it doesn't matter how much you give, we just need to earn $100 from these paper clips!"

I looked up, "Which school are you from?"

He fumbled and said "OH Oh hmmm..I'm from XXX poly and my friend is from XXX poly"

Then i starred at him, rolled my eyes at him and walked away.

Then he was like shocked.

-_-"

I mean come on, i may not take any business course, but please, we're not kids too. Please don't destroy the reputation of the tiertary college either. i wish i could help you graduate too.

BTW!!

JOY TO THE WORLD!! forget all the tiredness!! I live by keep on keeping on!! But still, i gotta say, i like being a student!! =D hahaha

No comments: