Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random thoughts!

Today is thurs! Work has been better and better. What i meant is not my result, but my attitude and mindset. Sadly to say, i haven't met the target that was set, but i believe it can be done! My mentor is a rather straightforward and quite fierce lady, but she's encouraging in a way :) She may be v v strict towards me, but everytime when i improve just a bit, she would be like, "Yeah! very good! good job, give me five!" And i would like, dun know really must ^5 with her or not hahaha.hmmm i mean, yah, when i was at home, in school or outside with my friends, i'm so pampered and loved by them, but now i'm in the working world, everything is so different. For the first few days, it's a big environmental change for me. I was rather discouraged..like "hello..i'm also an undergrad..i've brain too.." But after praying for days, i'm just so convicted in who i am, that no words shall determine or shape who i am. Yes, i don't like harsh tone or aggressive ways at all..But i will be firm in what i believe i am in God:)

All my friends who went in abt the same time as me, let's jiayou!!! =D

Wells, the start of the day is like -_-" not because it's work day but because of the clothes i'm wearing!!! ARGH!! i can't believe i wore like mis-matched clothes !! the moment i stepped out of my house, i was like "roars! my self esteem has become zero" I met up with Boonkiat and Kelly, had dinner, bs etc. Anyway, Kelly came to look for me at my office, we arranged it la, but i'm just so happy to see her! After that we all went to meet Boonkiat for dinner etc.

Time to buck up!! Nothing can push me away from where i am standing! i will go forward and not backward, I will charge and not bow.

:)

I wanna eat eat eat, shop shop shop, play play play!!

No comments: