Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random!!

I woke up at 10 am today! This is the latest time i ever woke up since last december holidays! for the past few days (after exams), even tho i slept very late, but i still wake up very early! and i only slept for like 4,5 hours?? when i wanted to go back to sleep again, somehow i couldn't. haha so today is a breakthrough!! managed to sleep for 7,8 hours!

haha today is interesting, i told my mum about him asking her. LOL okie u know who you're ok. she's like shocked!! "WAH! what did you tell him??" LOL and when i told her what he intended to do to her, she's like.."Traumatised"by his initiative. hahaha

I went for cell group just now, and it's a new experience, today got 2 guitarists, Don and Bird. Weiliang led Praise and i led Worship. It is Bird and Weiliang's first time and i'm pleasantly impacted by how humble they are :) I mean weiliang is 4 years in choir and a few years older than I am and he still ask me to teach him.haha END UP it is him who taught me about singing tactics, how to project my voice, how to train my diaphram strength ( if it is called like that) , and how to do the "BRRRRRRRrrr" exercise to train my voice range. haha however, yes, these are all tactics. It is important! but definitely, it's really the presence of God takes over all :)

It's MAMA's DAY tml!!! DO remember celebrate with ya beloved mum !! =D
I cancelled my 2 outings tml just for her and when she knew it, she's like v touched!YES! i won her heart over, My scheme works! haha so that next time she cook all my favorite food and stuffs! Aren't I clever? =D

No comments: