Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Lambo!!

Today's service is fantastic!! And, i really gotta say, during service and PM, Pastor said the same thing as what Boonkiat had said over my life yesterday, it's like awesome, 3rd confirmation!! The thought of the things they said is challenging to the heart, but i know that God will bring all these to past and everything will be good. :)

Twin gave me a t shirt she bought from Thailand!! I love it!! Thanks so much!! :)

And Kenneth gave me my super belated bday present CAN!! Roars at you ah! And the lion u drew is sooOOOoo.....haha ok i know you tried ur best =D anyway i love the present a lot!! Please see below.



hahaha this one of the presents that Liling Wendy and gang gave me for my bday, 2 months ago! haha so small and cute!


Then..over 2 months.....the lambo grewwww!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It become...

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LIke that!!!

.

.

.

.

My dream car!! hahaha

In my dreams..it looks like this....speed down the road!

.

.

.



In reality..

When doing the comparison in size...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is actually like that!!!

.

.

..



hahaha if it can grow 10 times the size within 2 months, by 5 years,Can i have my life-size real lambo???? heh :)

Anyway, i was watchin the charity programme on the szechuan earthquake. This mother, used her body to shield her baby..And the baby is only like 3,4 months old. The baby survived, without any injuries at all..and She smsed her phone, say...

"Dear Baby, if you are alive..please remember that .. I Love You.."

..

:)

When i saw it, i was like so touched...the love of a mother is so great that she could forsake her own life to save her baby..She died, so that he could be made alive..

Jiayou..all the people in szechuan and myammar... Let's do whatever we could..via donation..prayer..

God bless.. :)

2 comments:

Sandra Alexa Ng said...

yes, myrna, jiayou to the survivors of szechuan and myanmar tragedies, i cried almost everytime i read the newspaper abt the szechuan earthquake, super emo...lolx, anyway, i'm fine now, thanks so much!! Oh, btw i wana meet up with you some day to pass you your long due birthday present and also, i read your blog the previous time, u saw felicia chin & julian wee!!! Arh!!! Lucky girl!!!

Myrna said...

heys sandra! Praise the Lord you're fine now! Btw can u go out on ur own now?? shall we meet soon!?! i haven't really catch up with u lo! the other time at Holland v, we all spent so short time tog!! Btw yah! Felicia very pretty! haha sure! i'm glad to have my present!! =D