Monday, July 13, 2009

S63 steamboat gathering!

I had my SAJC S63 Class gathering yesterday! haha i have to say, this is my FAVE CLASS in my whole education life!! :)) These peeps are the funniest, most random, wittiest and craziest batch of people to be with! And i'm really glad that after 5,6 years, our friendships are still great! :)) We all had lotsa memories together like studying together at reading room, chionging down for buffets v frequently or cabbing down from school just to watch the BBall finals.

As our class is famous for eating buffet hence, we shall not let our title down! We went to Crystal Jade Steamboat buffet! And there's free flow of xiao long bao, cha shao bao, desserts and drinks! However, in my own opinon, i find that steamboat buffet is not v worthwhile for me coz i don't really eat meat that is cooked in the steamboat ( coz v tasteless!! and i like meat/seafood with gravy), hence, i only ate vegetables & mushrooms! And the guys really fancy the xiao long bao! it's really not bad i have to say! But i think, my favourite food is the cha shao bao and the red bean jelly dessert! lol

The spread!

The prawns are really v v fresh and juicy! And thanks to Jiewei who peel prawns for all of us! It used to be Sompong's vocation but now, i guess he decided to retire from that! I think guys who peel prawns for others are v attractive in a way coz it shows that they are v serving people :)) I remember the guys in our class would dirty their hands to wash and chop up the crabs for us ( when we had steamboat buffet at marina bay)



The Yuan yang wok!

Crystal, Sarah and Sompong! and Beside Crystal, is Justin, but heh.. can only see his arms. Sarah is now working as a therapist in an autistic school! A very interesting and nobel job =D

And my beloved, Kelly Sandra and I! haha Thank God that Kelly got car to drive Sandra and I to and fro but with sompong as the driver. heh.


Introducing Mr Prawn Peeler, Jiewei! And beside him, Ben! haha he and his long hair! haven't seen him ever since we graduated coz he went Uk to study.


And of coz, beside sompong are Marcus and Timo! haha Timo, our fave boy! He nv grows old and is forever keeping us amused with his ancedotes and funny stories! LOL.
We finish eating the steamboat at 12am and when we left the place, we went to a rather quiet empty and quiet hawker centre just to chit chat.

Timo: Ehh! stop asking about me, i have been saying so much! Talk about u all la.

All: (stare at each other for 2 seconds, in absolute silent)

All: (break the silence) Sorry! we think you are the most interesting guy =DD

Anway, I'm so glad we all met up yesterday despite some are still overseas while a few can't make it.

I love SAJC!!

To me, i think SAJC is the best JC in the whole Singapore. It leaves me with some much memories and so many awesome friends!! And most of the good friends that i still hang out with are also from sajc!! I wished we had taken more pics yesterday =DD

(if u find these pictures v familar, it is actually taken from sandra's blog! hahaha)

No comments: