Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 5th month!!

HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!! =DD

Dear and I always celebrate our monthly anniversary. It may not be a big celebration or luxurious one, but we always make it a point to celebrate it together :)) haha this month, of coz we still do!! However, today's different from other day! I had a surprise plan! BUT. unfortunately it foiled coz dear dear is too smart. He knows what I am up to! However, despite knowing that dear already half-know what's up my sleeve, i still insisted on proceeding with the plan. LOL. Hence, both of us were playing hide and seek all the way from Lakeside to Yishun lol..

Both of us were suspecting each other's movements but in the end, my plan didn't really work out LOL. and end up Dear have to run here and there. sorry! roars!!

however, both of us are still happy when we finally met at the certain place. *Muacks* He's really one of the most patient guy i ever met! hahaha!





I thank God for you, Titus :)


No comments: