Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bye Sean and Cheuk! =DD

After Service, I went to watch this movie, titled, Haunting in the Connecticut with Dear, Weikiat, Jasmine, Charmaine and Mark! haha even before we were at the cinema, all of us were quite afraid and din really know what to expect. Din wanna put up the Movie poster coz it looks kinda scary. =X And while watching the movie,i tried to distract myself by so that i don't put in my 100% concentration. This reduced the fear that was being induced. I closed my eyes & blocked my ears,!It's a Ok show ba. Now thinking back, it's a bit scary, hence I give it 2/5 stars!

After which, dear and i went to meet Cheuk, Sean, yanghong, kelvin and Sarah for dinner! Seoul Garden. it has been a long time since i ate there!

The residues!
With beloved dearie! Cheuk! I promise u that i will find u and spend more days with u when i go HK the next time!! Muacks!
hahaha Cheuk got thick and sexy lips!


I love you!! thank u for the friendship!! =DD

And lastly, us! =D And sean, but he went off before we took a pic! Take good care Sean, hope u will stay in Sg longer the next time u come back! =DD

Was really looking forward to send Cheuk off at the airport ( as we had planned for weeks) but couldn't..so sorry =X Even it was a short 2 hours of dinner just now, but i really enjoyed her company and i think that she is really a v v lovely person! And from her own life testimony, she's a strong girl who inspires many :) All the best in whatever u do! muacks!
See u again real real soon!!

No comments: