Saturday, July 4, 2009

My sat

Had a good time with lydia and germaine! My 15 years old friends. haha like what the bible says, we become who we hang out with. I hope i can look younger and younger as i spend more time w them. heheh! anyway recently there are quite a few people who just get to know me say that i look like 17,18 or 20. haha Hmm i choose to believe that what they say is from their hearts! I feel like floating a bit whenever i hear that. Now i understand how many my mum is always so happy when people say she look young or call her xiao jie. It's the woman thing i think! we like this kinda compliments.


Spend some time at night with Dear and his cg friends. All his friends are working adults and it is a different feel from my cg who are all youths :) haha hope to know them better :)


Anyway...CONGRATS DEBIAO & RENMING!!!!



Today debiao finally make a public announcement & invitation about their wedding! Just feel so happy and excited for them! I know both of them through Boonkiat's cg as we have been combining cgs for 1 year. Though i see lesser of them when my cg multiplied out, they are still one of my fave couple friends!! :) Both of them really have the heart after God..and they always pray together as a couple! Like what we always say, "the couple who prays together, stays together" :) I remember debiao always volunteer himself to help print songsheets for the cg. And i mentioned in my previous blog that i must always remind myself not to take anyone for granted. Even though his working hours are shifts and v v crazy (for instance..he can never sleep for a few days kind)..he never fails to ask, "Myrna, i can help in printing, let me know the songs." I was like.."wah.." Whereas Reniming never fails to praise God. She always share testimonies after testimonies and many of us are just so encouraged!!

Lastly...MAYLING'S 22ND BIRTHDAY PICS!! :)





hahah peifen is so cute!! she doesn't like cam.

My pretty ladies!!! i went off v early :)

Of coz, the bday girl!! hahaa Look at the cute balloon and gifts!

We, the tai tais, who play card games when everyone else is studying or working!!




hahaha and lastly, Dear Mayling when she's still a little girl girl! :) I love her! :)




No comments: