Thursday, July 9, 2009

My commencement!! wooo!

Today is my day!! My Convocation!! =DD hee. Honestly, i don't really have much feelings within me! But i'm just so happy that many friends came to support me on this special day and i'm just so glad to have shared this happy moment with them!! :)




With my neh oi WML!!! liling and wendy!! hahaha

We were scolded by the lady at the side coz 3 of us tried to sit on the bear's chair!! lol

And...
Liling & Wendy: Eh, Myrna, come, give u something
Me: what thing?? don't scare me oki!
Both girls proudly present to me..PINEAPPLE!!
LOL!
LL and Wendy: Wang ah!!

And of coz, Yanghong, thanks for coming down despite not feeling too well!
hahaha dear! No matter where we are or which occasion it is, we still can do our favourite stunt!! LOL
Sean!! thanks for coming down! The day before he still smsed me to ask what's the dress code.
Me: Oh, u can just wear smart casual :)
Sean: huh..i'm still looking forward to wearing my shirt!
heh heh!

And of coz, my darling girls!! this bunch of girls who is forever so supportive! Thank you!!
And kelly!! And of coz, sandra! who came early in the morning before convo starts to give us the card and flower! Thanks N109 and Jiewei and sompong for the card and flowers!
Even tho it's commencement, supposedly to be a formal and serious occasion, BUT. we still need to do our usual camwhoring! hur!
And...Let's jump!! woohoo!!
hahahaha JUMP! My hair is so pong pong!
And thank you guys for coming all the way down despite all ur busyness! =D love:)
While taking a few pics with different cams, they still shout, "1,2,3" so loudly! i still tot how come they are so united, haha after the count of 3, they all all shamm cann!!! pangseh!
hahah this is then called Peck Kiss!! muacks twin!
hahah randomness of WML!!
Sean, showing off his fatherhood! haha to a bear.
What is Liling going to do to the pineapple??! Wendy n I, lost in our own world! lol

Artistic shot!
Another one of a kind!! LOL With yuantai!!!

hahah took many pics with my WML!


ROARS!!

Me: Dear! do a roar pose with me!
Dear: Huhh..i don't know how to do lei
Me: Just roar la, try!
Pic taken.
Liling: Roar lei! don't stand there be handsome only!

hahaha! dear is so cute!! =D


The BP peeps!

Salute!!
hahaha May May!! first class honours!! congrats!! hahhaa

My beloved!!


And of coz!! My lovely papa and mummy!! thanks for making this day happen with all ur encouragement, love and investment in me!! thanks for trusting me!! wheee!

hahah again, my gang!


The mighty women!!! Huijuan and darice!!! Nice hair darice!! bang rocks!


Kelly!! haha
My twin!! My mum says she's super pretty when she saw her before the ceremony starts!

NUS bear!! and us!

The powerful Pineapple!!! Many people asked me who bought it for me! hahaha

I didn't get to throw my hat in the hall, shall do it now!

Undressing my robe! haha the human-dressing room1




Lastly, i'm really thankful that u all came down all the way to share this special day with me!!
Thank you Dear for the beautiful banquet of flowers and bear! It's the most beautiful flower that i ever received.
Thank you Liling and Wendy for the card, Pineapple and lion bear. I love them! I ate the pineapple already! heh.
Thank you Sean and Yanghong for the lion bear as well!
Thank You Zhixian Yuanyu Grace Mayling Peifen Wendy Shimin for the card and sunflower!:))
Thank You Twinniez for the bear and the card! =DD
Thank you N109 for the card & well wishes!
Thank you ?!?!?! for the banquet flowers! haha din catch what sandra says abt the flowers, from cg or Sompong Jiewei??
Thank you Sandra for meeting us so early just to bring us the gifts!
Thank you friends for all the smses & well wishes!
Thank you papa and mummy for all ur love, care, trust and so many more things you have given me! Without u all, i won't know where i will me
And of coz, Thank you for dearest Lord Jesus Christ for all the family and friends that You have given to me! And Thank You for ur unconditional Love!! =D


Thank You for making me so happy today! haha I felt so blessed and loved :))






















No comments: