Friday, July 3, 2009

My friday!

I Went for Overnight prayer meeting at Riverwalk from 9pm to 3am. And it is really superb! I like the Word that is shared by Pastor Yk and Veron! Something that is so close to their hearts..By the time i reach home..it's around 345am. And i printed my mum's receipts for her! haha or not she will kick me for i keep forgetting to print for her! Finally, da4 gong1 gao4 chen1! I slept for 2 hours before waking up at 7am to send my bro off. Yes, he's going off again! luxurious life lei!! Now he's going to California for 1.5 monthsss!! pack me in the luaggage!!


Bye kor!!

Btw..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYLING!! :)

No pic yet! still w grace!! Thank God for such a dearie! Went her hse to chill for a while w the rest! haha and the last card game that we played is like so chim!

And..

I'm back from Cell group and it has been 5 weeks since we have cg meeting! haha so happy to see the cg peeps back at char & ger's house!! I was really encouraged today by the cg and people around us! When i slow down my steps and look at the people around me, I feel so blessed and loved..I must always remind myself not to take them for granted..I think the worst thing one can do is to be so consumed in what he is doing and forget all about the people God has put in our lives.

1) Many of them shared testimonies on how God has helped them, gave them revelation and pull them through. *applause!!* so proud of every single one of them!! And... Gabriel got into dean's list in medicine!! congrats!! He's the top 10 students in their fac! When i see each one of them doing so well, i just felt so happy!!

2) Thank you Bird for cabbing down straight from work to help us play guitar!! Really appreciate your help!! :) Bird has been helping us whenever Daniel is away in army..and i feel so thankful for such a friend and brother like him who is so willing to avail himself with such joy and enthusiasm! On our way home, we were talking abt this and he said that "i will help u out whenever i can...It's nothing :)) " I was like..really thank you so much.. :))
I think our cg is really v fortunate to have such flavour as well!

3) Thank you Aunty Helen for always treating us with refreshment! This week, we have longan sweet potato soup and various old chang kee stuffs! She deliberately went out to buy the old chang kee stuffs for us, and she then went for her own cell group. Really thank you for the generosity and love u have given us!! And both of us were talking abt some collaborations just now :))

4) Thank you Daryl for ya call just now. I felt so encouraged after putting down the phone. Thank you for ya understanding and thanks for saying that you trust me :) I think..the best thing to hear from our leader is that they trust us in whatever we are doing. Then..he asked me how's my interview and all..whether i know how to answer interview question. "tell me how u answer when they ask u abt ur strength and weakness." So i went on to say abt the weakness part. He's like laughing and saying "Noooo...!! Okie..u meet me before ldr's meeting this tues, i teach u how to answer this kinda interview qn!!" LOL

I feel so tired now..going to catch up on my beauty sleep..Good night! :)

3 comments:

Fang said...

ooh write a blog post on how to answer the interview question!! hehe I'm going for interview soon and I also wanna learn!! haha

Myrna said...

Heys Fang, you are..???
Anywya haha all the best for ya interview! will try to write an entry abt it. heh..101 qns to interviews!

Myrna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.