Saturday, July 25, 2009

:D Connect Zone

We had our first :D Connect Zone combined cg meeting today! It was v good. I think Daryl shared a very relevant and important Word to all of us..that we have our secret identity! Like Jesus Christ or Superman, they had a secret identity that they only realized as they grow up. Same for every single one of us, God made each and every one of us unique and special. When He made us, He made us with a purpose or rather, purposes. Just like the rice cooker, its main purpose is to cook rice..but it can be used as steamboat or to bake cake. What is my secret identity?? It is still being unravelled to me bit by bit..=D I'm excited! When i am 80 years old, i hope this blog still works. Because i wanna keep memories of what i've been doing for my past decades of life. Through reading all these, i will keep how my secret identity is being revealed.



Some random stuffs. I used to think that facial masks are a waste of money. Every time my friends gave me mask, i will just pass to my mum. Now, i realized, I need it! And i'm willing to spend some $$ on it. I need to do some anti-ageing regime. roars!! Now i know why women are willing to spend so much $$ on skincare, handcreams, facial wash etc... because i'm in their shoes now...We wanna look youthful and good!

No comments: