Monday, July 6, 2009

Kbox

Went to Kbox with Yanghong Sean Brenda Wilson and Regiona (i don't know how to spell, opps! But he can sing really v v well, like Gary Cao!! *thumbs up*) I think the last time i went to sing KTV is half a year ago @ Chihsien's bday! hahaha that's like quite long ago! Anyway had a great time with them. But my stamina is getting lousier, i get tired after a few hours!

Happy to meet dear today as well!:) Seeing him makes my day!

And i finally bought my swim suit!! The last time i really swam in an adult pool was 9,10 years ago when i was in swimming class during secondary one! I shall utilize my swim suit considering that there's a regular swimming pool 5 mins away from my house!!

i'm just so tired to blog now..going to zzzZz already!

Good night friends!!

2 comments:

lw said...

wah. kbox bo jio. =x

Myrna said...

lw, opps paiseh!! btw book u on 20th july night to next morning! Cheuk's last night in sg! next morning straight away send her to airport, on?? lol