Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Date :)

Went to meet dear for dinner after his work today! I realized that my appetite is getting bigger these few days. I had light dinner at home before meeting him yet i'm quite hungry when we were tog. We ate at Bakerzin and Hmmm..it's okay, not bad. Lol. din ate any deserts there as we were quite full then. But.....


We went to buy durian and camp at some void deck to eat! LOL. I think that satisfies me more than anything else!!! I simply love durians!!! Especially those bitter kind! The more bitter it is, the more shiok it is!! I remember my dad bought 1 basket of 40 durians home many years ago. hahaha and i eat it consecutively for a few days till I have outbreak! And of coz, the two memorable Mao shan wang durians that i share with liang wei & quanhan... for $120!!! I still can remember it so vividly coz it's super pricey!! roars!

Time check: 1143pm.

Time to sleep! one of my "anti-ageing regimes" Good night friends :)

Looking forward to WML Night picnic @ Singapore River tml! woo!!

No comments: