Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine!

It was Valentine's Day yesterday!!! haha I was in perfume lecture. And at the entrance door, got this uncle holding a bouquet of flowers. Every now and then, got students walked in for lectures (Lecture already started), so we could see the uncle peeping in, but dare not come in. Then he asked this 2 helpful students to help him pass a msg to the lecturer. This lecturer is a very cute and motherly prof :) We all like her! Btw She was talking non- stop and finally!!! when she took a DEEEPP BREAAATTH!!! the 2 students ran up to her immediately and told her that a delivery uncle was outside, wanna to deliver a banquet flowers to a girl. So the lecturer took the piece of paper and and say "Delievery for R***** T**. Please come down and collect your flowers!" hahaha she even spell out the whole name! the whole lecture burst into applause and the receipent girl went down and collect her flowers. hahaha she looked so paiseh yet happy.

Other than for lovers, it's a day for friends family, telling them how much we love and cherish them too! We had cell group meeting in the evening! A great day to spend with our most Beautiful Valentine! :) It is the first time i'm leading both p & w in cell ytd so i'm so exited and a bit nervous! The 1st time I did praise was during a prayer meeting 1 year plus ago and it was hilarious and embarrassing i will never never 4get how i gave finger signals =X And the 1st time i did worship was during SOT mock cell group, i was really nervous that i don't know what i'm saying already.

Btw For the past 1 week, i've this super big ulcer in my mouth! It's my life's largest ucler seen. It's equivalent to the size of my little finger's nail =x I couldn't speak properly for the last few days. Seems like people around me got uclers too! Even darice and marie, we were comparing our uclers. lol..must be the CNY post syndrome. =X When i gave bs to Kelly on Wed, I was lou4 feng1-ing all the way. Then ytd, when i was practicing with Shaun (he's the guitarist), he played v well. but suddenly, i stopped, i turn to Shaun and was like "Shaun, I couldn't fit into the music. I can't sing higher anymore, and i can't sing lower anymore, how?" Lol. Anyway maybe it wasn't the ulcer's fault, it's ahemMmm..myself. Anyway, I know God doesn't mind, He looks into the heart! :) haha, maybe i can't sing but it will still be like a sweet aroma sent up to heaven :)

Today is the 3X2 hours lecture day. Really tired! At my last lecture, Darice and I become goldfish already. Our eyes are wide open but we were already gone to lala land. Marie is the most NOT discrete one. haha she openly shows it. While Phoebe is the most attentive one. Anyway I think she's able to write down every single thing that the lecturer says coz she's so fast! =) i had "tuition" for physics today. Yes, i'm being tutored, not i tutoring my tuition kid. The last time i had private tutition was Jc2 i think. haha Thank God for the smart friend, Titus! When i went for the class yesterday, i was like stunned coz i don't know how to do the calculations at all. I was like...i didn't learn it before and the lectures din teach! And my physics level stops at sec sch. So Gotta buck up!

Btw I dunno why, this 1,2 week alone, many people ask me about why am i not attached? I know u guys are concerned for me and even more gan jiong than me :) Although I always just laugh it off or just brush it away..But seriously, now is not the season. haha. No worries, I'll keep a look out when the right season comes k! hahaha

:)

Tml's Kelly 21st Birthday party wHooo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha cos you always say you wanna get married by 23 so obviously pple will be concerned mah:) heh but you so kind and pretty surely can find a compatible companion de la! Not to worry :)