Sunday, February 17, 2008

The legendary 7+1!


We all went to Yuanyu's House yesterday to bai4 nian1 but too bad Wendy's not here to join us!!
here are some of the pictures haha Yy's family are so hospitable :) had a great time over there man! The moment before i step into the house i already made many hilarious mistakes! =X "The cliff" and "Uncle vs Brother" Lol. Anyway, here are my darlings!

Back row: Zhixian, Shimin, Yuanyu, Mayling. Front row: me and grace



hahaha in Zhixian's car. she's a very safe driver!


Look at Zhixian's hilarious face! haha i know you're going to kill me zx, but i still wanna put this pic up! LOl


Us again


Me and my beloved Mayling!! We struggled for quite a long time b4 a proper pic is being taken!


Darling Grace and me!

4 comments:

グレース said...

Oh my goodness twinnie! I wouldn't dare put up tt picture! I still want to live. And gosh! What was i doing then?! Hahahah! And you meanie! You left out our grp pic!! The one 1 with Fen in it!

Myrna said...

hahaha opps! i put the grp picup le!! missed it! btw how come fen wasn't with us when we're taking the semi-grp photo???

Anonymous said...

七仙女~~~~~

グレース said...

you blur girl ah! she left immediately after we took that first photo rmb?! Her parents were waiting downstairs or smthg. Wahahaha!