Sunday, February 10, 2008

I dun like headache!

I really thank God today :) I woke up at 630am in the morning and i was feeling a bit weird. I had a headache and i hate headache, it spoils my day. anyway, i wasn't feeling too good so i went out of my house feeling nauseous. I wanted to wear wedges that is quite high but i give up that idea as i think i'll be even more unbalanced. I wun want to fall and vomit at the same time so i changed to a lower heels. I went up the bus and I don't it's me or the bus, it was very bumpy! I cannot take it already and i change to a centre seat. During the journey to mrt station, which is like 15 mins, i was praying to God that He will heal me and take away my discomfort coz i don't want to be sick! Especially after CNY when i 've many things to do! After alighting the bus, i quicken my steps as i've to reach church early.

The electronic board shows " Pasir Ris 6mins"

I was thinking, "hMm..okay, still have time to go toilet and vomit" so i went and do it.

After doing it, i was like "COOL! i feel okay now! My headache is gone and my nauseous feeling vanished!" Thank God for healing and after that, i'm as energetic as a lion! roars!

After service, we all went to have lunch at Changi Airport T3 and i gotta leave early so i left first and while i was waiting for the mrt at the changi mrt stastion, i saw the departure and arrival electronic board. I look at each and every of the Destination places and i was like, " there are so many places i haven't been to. I wanna go to each of these places when i started working! God, this is one of my wishes" i only been to Thailand, Philipines, Australia, Malaysia, Taiwan and..Batam considered?? wanna add on to this list!!! I wanna go around the world, look at the beautiful creation of God, enjoy the diverse cultures and immerse myself into knowing more through real-life experiences! Not just via books or TV tour programmes anymore =X

May be next time i can be tour guide? air stewardess????? Pilot???!!!! haha fat hope.

No comments: