Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY day 1 :)

It's the first night of Chinese New Year! really enjoy this 2 days without school. muahaha..not that i dislike school but just that CNY is really too distracting.haha. Everytime i think of it, i will be like, "Okay! i'll do it, wait till CNY is over.." you know, this kind of lame excuse for myself. Anyway, when school reopens on monday, i shall put on my seat belt and start accelerating my speed in my revision already!

Every CNY, my dad will cook a traditional mushroom dish. Don't know if you know or not. It's mushroom + dried oyster + lard + faicai and stew it for 24 hours. And since last evening, my house has this sweet smelling aroma roaming about in the house. And it gives me a nostalgic feeling, of CNY! Other than cook that dish, my dad has cooked like 8 other dishes for my whole extended family! My parents took a long time to plan prepare all the ingredients, but in a span of like 1 hr +++, it's all wiped out.

All my paternal relatives came to my house for gathering today and it's really very rowy at home. All the kids running about but it's fun! Me and my other cousins played card games. It is a MUST or not we will end up sitting in front of the TV, watching and eating our snacks at the same time. I'm quite tired now, and i'm going to Malaysia to visit my granny and other relatives tml morning.

Hope you all have a great CNY too!! :)

No comments: