Saturday, February 9, 2008

I found him!

Today..i saw my long awaited Prince Charming. AhhI know i shouldn't be feeling like this.And I know it's not the season..But...As i walk near and near to him.My heart is pumping like MAD. I very seldom feel that way. =X He can make me feel this way and this is really rare!








But i just can't take my eyes off him...











He's the one i've been searching for..











All the dream qualities..he have...











Oh man...!!











I'm going crazy!!!!!
















LEE JOON KI!!!!
I saw him on TV in the korean drama series "My girl" and i was like "!!! so handsome!!! and man!!" I'm so excited that I told my mum that next time i wanna find a boyfriend like him! Small slit eyes, fair complexion, thin lips, tall build! muahaha..and my mum was like "ERYERS!! Please don't!!" She thinks he looks like girl and very ah gua, but i beg to differ!
Dear God, though i know now is not the time, but next time when the time is ripe, can u bestow me with someone like that? But of course, inner qualities are super duper important!
i'm so happy!! haha my eyes shall glue to channel U on sat and sun evening! YEAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...not as handsome as me..

Anonymous said...

Wah! This is called love at first sight! :)