Friday, February 8, 2008

Cool skirt!

I am tired! i just wanna sleep! I slept for only 3 hours yesterday and i gotta wake up at 5am. My family and I left our house at 6am, and thank God for 2nd link, we managed to reach my granny's house at 8am! It's the shortest time taken ever. haha the moment we reached there, my father, brother and I were wiped out completely, we were so sleepy that we all slept in one of the rooms till it's lunch time. My mother wanna spend more time with my grandma so despite being very tired too, she did not take a nap.

After lunch, my mum showed me a skirt that she wore 20++ years ago. It was left in my grandma's place and she told me, "Your father made me this skirt!" I was like "WHAT?!?!!?!?" It's really finely made and can u imagine a big man making a skirt for his girlfriend as a gift??? it's so romantic!! In my heart, i was like "wahahah, pa, you're really cool!"

We all went back Sg and went to my aunt's place for another gathering. We left early as my father fell sick, think he had a real busy and stressful day yesterday, cooking and preparing dinner for all of us :)

Anways, CNY is ending soon! But there're still alot of new year goodies left, I shall refrain myself from going near it =X

Shall run tml to get rid of the excessive, unnecessary intakes for the past few days!

No comments: