Friday, February 1, 2008

Ah ma and KK

I went to give tuition after school today. I have 2 students MM and KK, sec 2 and sec. 4 respectively. MM's mother introduced KKs mum to me and hence, I started giving tuition to her recently. It is my 3rd lesson with KK today . During my first lesson with her few weeks ago, i thought she is a really sweet, pretty and quiet girl. But we didn't talk much about other stuffs other than schoolwork as she seems quite quiet and reserved.. And i thought i would prefer to teach MM because she will laugh at my jokes till she tear and she will tell me her adventures and ask me funny questions too.

But....

Everything changed...

hahahhaa I was explaining to KK some chem stuffs and she get so high that she started making jokes out of the chemical terms and truly, it is really v funny and i started to add on to the jokes and both of us laughed till our stomach aches! When i asked her to pass me a pencil to draw the loci thing, she went to sharpen her pencil...OUTSIDE HER WINDOW. i was shocked! Lol.In shock, i told her, i will never want to walk below your block, else i found sharpened pencil crumbs on my hair! For that 1 hour, i only went through a few pages of textbook with her!! Coz she cannot stop laughing!! I was like, " SHHH! stop laughing! we gotta carry on" then she would cover her mouth immediately and tried to stop laughing but after a while, she will say some stuffs that are so hilarious that we will just burst into laughters! I was like.."OH my goodness, her mum is at home, how would she think ???" She even say that i can extended another 1 more hour, just to laugh with her! i was like "YOU PAY ME MONEY TO PEI you laugh????" Lol And we were discussing about the topic metal and the textbook mentioned sth about that the metal layers are able to slidepass one another. And she started doing some duck dance! i was like "Marvellous!" And i added on. And We came out with some dance lol. I really can't believe i spent the last 1 hour of the tuition going through a few pages of notes only! hope the mum wun fire me!!

After that i went home via bus. I saw an old ah ma. She's around 75 years old like that. She is sitting at the inner seat but she occupied 1.5 seats. i was like..dunno whether to sit down or not because she didn't move to let the lady (who is in front of me to sit) . Then she asked me to sit down, and say "I see you thinner, let you sit. or not me myself have no space to sit" then she started talking to me about her familiy, children, grandchildren etc etc... I was listening attentively. And this ah ma is very hip man. She got a levis spectacle! Lol..i was so distracted by that..and her all pearl necklance and bracelet. Then..talk talk talk..she said something about me that shocked me!! First time in my life someone said that to me and i was like "SIGH!"

Anyways! today is really an amazing day! so much with KK and the old ah ma Hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what did the old lady say?