Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Me to me, you to you

It's term break!!
or shld i say, study break??

It's wed and i haven't really sat down and start studying, i guess i've to start doing so today, now!!!! Had 2 CAs right b4 the study break and i was totally worn out. Fri, overnight pm. Sat, whole day of amazing race, Sun, Service +pm, Monday, Project + piano lessons + tution from early morning 9am till night 9pm. Tues, went to sch to study for a while then go meet kelly for bs and pm at Powerhouse. I was totally tired! but tired for the good cause :) haha

I remember on Monday, i was struggling to go for lesson and tuition. I felt as if i'm a floating ghost drifting about. I guess some of you know what i mean. It's like, your vision become yellowish, you feel as if you're just floating about, there's no sense of physical being. That sounds a bit eerie. lol. Anways, i recharged myself yesterday! i sleep early at 10pm and woke up at 745am this morning to go for a morning run. Haven't been able to sleep for 9,10 hours already.

I like morning run, it makes me feel refresh. And it is a time where i can start thinking about the things i'm supposed to do. It is the time when i can be with myself and myself alone. There's no one around me, there's no handphone with me, there's no computer with me. No one would be able to contact me. For that 15-20 mins, i'm left alone, to myself and God.

Sometimes, so many things are happening at the same time and the world spins so fast, there is not a moment we can slow down our steps. I guess we have to find a way and time where we can pace ourselves slower and start thinking and planning, instead of chionging all the way. That is why i like to take bus or mrt alone when going school or going home. That will be the time I can spend some time with myself and asking myself, "What i want and What i want to do." We spend time with our family, friends, collegues but how often do we spend time with ourselves? :)

Do you feel mentally tired at times??

I guess everyone of us do feel so at different times.

Slow down for a short moment, recharge ourselves and start running again. The journey never ends. It is us who ends the journey. Whether to end it now or run for the full course, we decide :)

BUT! i say slow down for a short moment, not an excuse for us to say 3 months or half a year! haha, i mean, maybe it's just half an hour of our day :) We need ourselves to accompany ourselves. Me to me. You to you.

We run for the vision

We run for the purpose.

We need the strength and energy to do so.

Recharge so that we can go forth to run for the destination

:)

Give all my friends who are tired a BIG BIG HUG!! You're not alone in all these. i'm with u! :)

No comments: