Saturday, February 16, 2008

My little princess Kelly!



It's Kelly's 21st Birthday Celebration today!! She invited us toT*** Hotel in town for buffet dinner, together with her whole extended family :) Many of her relatives, cousins are there! haha And her dad generously treated us. it's very ex =X $55 per person. When i looked at the menu and price, i was like.."Expensive". Huiqi Yuexiang and I wanted to have a 10 round course. But.......




MISSiON FAILED!




I only ate my 8 rounds and i couldn't take it already. but it's small portion la. The food are not bad :) But i still think it's not worth to be that expensive.




Anways, one of her cousins, Zhenyu is very cute! haha very active boy. He's only 8 years old and he went to tell Kelly cheekily, "How come your friends so sexy wan" LOL we're shocked! This is coming from a 8 years old boy. Then we did a self-check on ourselves. We were like, "We're properly dressed and many of our collars are high up to the neck" He tried to eavedrop on us, so we pretend to come together to whisper ..and suddenly laugh,






Lol...okay, that's quite childish of us. Anyway we had a great time catching time! Especially with Yuexiang :) Haven't met her for few months alr!




Anyway, Birthday Girl Kelly :) I know her since we were in J1. We were from the same class in Sajc. Really a bliss to know her and the rest of the s63 gang. My life would never be the same without them and the 2 special years in SA !


Kelly is a special girl, I would say. She's not the loud person, like Yuexiang, Sompong or me..But she's not a quiet girl..She can play like crazy but she's always very disciplined, so won't go overboard..I remember I always go home with Sompong Yuexiang and Kelly during Jc days. Everytime Sompong, Yx and I will always fight to talk, coz we just have so much to say, but Kelly will be one who listens more than she talks. However, whenever she's not around when the 3 of us are around, it's never the same! =)


She's very gentle. i tell you..really very gentle :) Whoever is her husband or boyfriend will be just so blessed! And she's very frank. Not like those "eeeekk..your dressing is so weird today! =X" haha not this kind of frank. But frank in her own feelings. So it's really v good to talk to her about your own feelings coz she's not superficial by just brushing off what really happened, but she will empathize. She may not give me the solution to my problem, but she will just hold my hand, and say, "Heys Myrna..."


Sometimes yah, we meet up with a lot of challenges, trials..we do feel tired after all..all we need, may not be the solution, but we just need someone, like a shelter.. to listen and empathize with us..to give us encouragement :) A shelter where we feel secure and safe..Let's us be the shelter for our friends and family..Maybe we can't give them a yacht to sail away from the problem, but we can be the lighthouse for them to stop by and find safety..


Kelly Kelly, the little princess of my heart :) My little cute friend forever, she may be small in size but she has a big heart.


haha thinking back..there's lotsa stupid things that we did together, gorging ourselves in sushi buffet (But Kelly can't eat a lot!! =x) after school, doing our beatbox and trio orchestra. lol.And when we saw our eye candies in school last time, we will be like peeping them for each other coz we dun dare to see them face to face.LOl...She and her *****, me and my Fa Guan(Judge) LOL But that's the growing up days, isn't it??








It's only the first 2 months of the year and i attended a few of my friend's 21st Bday already. Everytime go to their party, I will just feel something. It'll be my 21st Bday next month, i will be opening a party in my house. i want to do sth for my friends, especially for those who has been with me during my up and downs :) Will be announcing somethings on my bday. Will send out invitation soon, so keep a lookout on ya hp! :)

Shall have a good night!

No comments: