Wednesday, December 5, 2007

yes!over!

I end my exams today!! i thought i would have felt very happy and relaxed, for i've been longing for this moment, but now, i just felt very normal. In fact i was very -_-" by my last paper just now. By nevermind, i can do nothing about it now, so i shall just enjoy myself for the next 5 weeks!

For the past few weeks, i have been staying at home almost everyday to study. As the land area of my house is not that big - no where to walk about, plus, i've been sitting down almost the whole day and in addition, other than studying, there's nothing i can do except eating! I have been eating non-stop for the past few weeks and chocolate is the most unbearable seducer.

Wells, i am really going to rest and let my hair down and play for the whole holidays! It's time to reward ourselves! :) lalala and shopping is the best therapy, agree?!

No comments: