Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love is a gift

Sometimes when i 'm alone on bus, or mrt, or when i'm listening to some songs. i teared. I don't know if you have experienced that feeling before. It is the feeling of being so overwhelmed by the love you have gotten. The love that is so divine, the love that is by grace, the love that is a gift from above. I just felt so blessed that i'm living and the breath of life is being blown onto me. Truly, Love is a blessing. We are loved so that we can love. Many times we go through heartaches or separation from friends, boyfriend, or even family members. But I always remember the love that I've gotten is poured on me so unconditionally. A love that is so pure, innocent and clean. A love that has no ulterior motive. Being loved for no reason, not because who i am or what i have..But because He just loves me. A love that is so straightforward. He loves me because he just love me. I want to love just like Him.

I thank God because i'm alive. All riches, wealth and fame can't buy this love. I love u Jesus. and I love you all my family and friends.All things on earth cannot buy or take away this love i have for you all. It is a precious gift. A gift that i will protect for life.

Now, i just felt that to be alive is such a blessing. Only when we live, then we can change lives.
Love. 4 letters. But it contain so much.

No comments: