Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You!

We had our subzone thanksgiving today! Everything went very well and the presence of God is so strong :) A bunch of us has been practising for the drama and praise the Lord it went good! We had only 3 days of practising and everyone really sacrifice and make time to come for the intensive practice. There are around 10+ people from different cell groups coming together for this drama and Yanghong is the director! He is really good, i tell you. hahaI didn't act this year but i was assisting Yanghong and help him and the casts in whatever ways i can. It was a "first time" for me too. As some many know, i'm not a very organized person, but this time, this has taught me to really be very detailed and tidy. yesterday, we practised till quite late and a few of us left SMU (our practice place) at 1130. We were like rushing for the last train home and praise God, we managed to! On my way home, I've asked Liangwei to help me find songs and he is really very effective, found them very quickly. haha he was waiting for me to go home so that he can transfer the songs to me and when i reached home around 1245, Yanghong and i were frantically messaging him online! But there is no reply! haha when i called him, he had actually fallen asleep while waiting for us to reach home LOL

Yanghong transferred me the songs till very very late..around 2,3am. I couldn't take it anymore and told him to call me to wake me up when the songs are done and he too, had difficulty staying awake. haha

so the next day, means today is the drama performance! It is the first time i'm the Sound woman lol..I'm not a high tech person so when i was rehearsing with them with the music, there is not even 1 time i get the whole thing right. i was so stressed!! But during the actual performance, everything went well and for the first time, i got the timing right! i was like so happy!! haha

Boonkiat preached something that is really very powerful and practical for us to apply. He said that throughout the whole year, there are bound to be challenges that we have not overcome yet, but when entering the new year, 2008, we shall focus not on the failures or regrets but on the blessings and victories we have gotten! :)

This year has been really very exciting for me! Indeed, there are disappointments, but i believe the coming 2008 will be an even greater year! I will continue to press on for the visions and goals :)

Blessings to be counted, Thank God for
1) SOT, which i went in the beginning of the year. It's a miracle that my parents actually allow!
2) Friends around me :) From my secondary, sajc, uni, cg, sot, chc friends. You've really made a difference in my life! Especially to Meiqi, Boonkiat, Dwayne --> people who inspires me and they are ones whom i can really trust.
3) Pa, mummy and kor who really loves me and my life wouldn't have been the same without them! all the laughters, jokes, fun times, understanding that i've gotten from you all.
4) Opportunities to work with different people and learn a lot of the experiences and from them.
.
.
.
and the list goes on!

2008 will be a better year! No matter what discouragement i've gone through, i know that it is the vision that will sustain me, Same goes for u friends :)

No comments: