Sunday, December 23, 2007

I love both my Fathers!

It's going to be Christmas soon! i love Christmas! i love to watch all the Christmas special tv programmes too haha. My dad bought my mum a ring for Christmas and he wanted to surprise her, hence, he had put the ring in a red sock, his own ones. i told him specificially, RED SOCK. later in midnight, he will place the red sock at my mum's bed side! so when she wakes up, she can see it. lol. That's what i love about my dad. He is a very sarcificial person. He sacrifices a lot to provide for us and he has never once complaint about his work to me. Thank God for my pa! So, i asked my dad, " papa, u bought mummy a present, did you buy a present for me too? i want a ring too!" Then my dad is like, "Please, small girls dun wear rings, u wait till u're 21 then i give you one." I was like.."FINE pa, thanks for honouring me by STILL calling me a small girl. " haha I love my pa!

Christmas, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ :) My Lord and Savior. God gave His only begotten Son to us. His most precious.

That is what i like about God. He does things by being an example Himself so that we can emulate :) Since He gave His most precious, we should too, shouldn't we? I feel that we can seize this opportunity to thank our loved ones for all the sacrifices and love they've given to us! And we ourselves, should do something, something that is precious to thank them :) Like..part my money to buy them some gifts! haha

No comments: