Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Love WML!



Today is WML day! Went to meet liling, Wendy and gang! We had our KTV session. It is fun! They are my secondary school great friends. lOl I remember during our secondary school days, we seldom call our friends their names. We just call each other ah neh or neh oi. No offence or anything. but it had become part of our lives! Even till now, when i see some of my sec. sch friends in uni, they also shouted neh oi across! lol..
I saw Leliang today too. And the first thing i told him was, "did you grow taller again?" I wonder if it's because i seldom see him. but i remember meeting him like 1,2 months ago. Well, seeing my old friends today made me feel very comforted. It's like, we dun see each other very frequently, even for wendy and liling, my dear girls, i dun meet them always, but i just feel very very comfortable and joyful meeting them! Some things change over time but some things don't. We 're still as crazy as before! Recording our beatbox in the middle of nowhere in mrt station and stuffs! haha. I'm thankful to God giving me friends like them. It's not just the fun we had, but it's the things that we had gone through together before, that made our friendship strong. i know, they are always the 2 special friends i will have in my life forever. Nothing can change that fact in my heart :)












No comments: