Friday, December 21, 2007

Late!

I'm back home! This week has been crazy! i have been home everyday at midnight. And it's those kind..gotta rush and chase after the last MRT or bus de. But well, it has been a great week. Have been meeting up my friends and stuffs. When school starts, i dun think we've the time to do that.

We met up with Sandra last night at Village for a farewell dinner with her. She's going to Canada for SEP and is leaving right after Christmas! i will surely miss this darling! She's such a blessing to my life la :) Know her since JC and we always see each other frequently, now that she's going away, i will feel a bit weird tho. After eating dinner, we all chill at nydc and end up forgetting the time and had to really dash across the streets to catch the last train and praise the Lord! We did it heh.

okays! This is my cell group. From the front right anticlockwise: Sandra, Rac, Me, Yanping,Gab, Dan, Boonkiat, Mich, Char and Jo

haha our precious darling Sandra and Sarah!

I went to meet Char and Rac today for Bs. They are such a darling to me too! they are young, only 16 years old. And when i'm with them, the fact is i'm much older but i dun feel the age gap. either they're mature like me, or i'm still kiddy. lol..after that i went to meet dwayne and yanghong at nus. we went to find our friends in the halls. haha had a great time. great time catching up and great time spending most of our time walking and trying to find the halls as the bus services are -_-

Well, i think i need more beauty therapy, can i? my face is going to sag soon at the rate i'm staying out and sleeping late.

God! My Christmas wish this year : Birdnest, Spas, beauty therapy, nice clothes!! :)

No comments: