Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My first times

This week has been tiring but tired in a good way and for a good cause! We had the BreakAway camp :) It is really good, i get to know my friends more and get to see their chou3 details. lol..Dun look at them..being so intellectual, or cool, or quiet..it is all FAKE! haha they've a lot funny yet admirable charactistics in them!hahaha

My #1 first time:
I shared my personal testimony with the rest of the 2 subzones on the 3rd day. The waiting time to go up and share is the most nervous times. But when i went up, praise God! my vision suddenly become super duper blur that i couldn't see anyone on the floor. That helped to calm myself down to speak. This is the first time i share my testimony with many people on how God has changed my life. Not many people know my full testimony, only 3,4 people knew while some only know parts, but this time round, i share with them full, but not in details :) It takes me quite a lot of courage to share and it isn't easy for me. But few months ago, in SOT, God already showed me a vision that i'll be sharing my testimony in front of many people and amongst the people, many girls will be touched and i will be able to identify with the things in their heart. That time, I was telling God that I am scared because if i share, means that everyone will know what happened, i will become so exposed. But if that is what God has told me to do, i will do it as he will be giving me the courage and boldness to speak. Before the session starts, Pauline came to me and ask if i'm comfortable with what i'm going to say. I told her with tears in my eyes that i'm scared. She edited some sensitive parts and praise God, i managed to finish saying everything without any fear on stage. That night, a few girl friends smsed me saying that the things i shared are also their darkest secret and pain in their life..and that my testimony has touched them. Really thank God :)

My #2 first time:
My friends and i were involved in a car accident. After the camp break,which is around 9,10pm, we left the school compound and went to Thomas there to eat prata. After eating, our friend, SS, being a gentleman, wanted to send all girls who are living in the West home. Then as we were turning into SLE, a taxi appear from nowhere and hit our car from the opposite direction!! Everything happened very fast and very suddenly! I could not see any car coming on our way untily my 2 girl friends -Cheuk and Yanping screamed! Then, i saw a taxi coming on our way and 1 second later, it hit onto SS's car! Then, we were very shocked. Like..What happened??? We went out to see. The front left side of our car is really badly smashed. the tyre gave way, the light mirrors all gone and everything just dented in. So means that the impact must be really quite big actually! But me and yanping, who were sitting at the back, didn't put seat belt, yet when the 2 cars hit, we were not being thrown forward at all. just that yanping phone flew away from her hands. Also, the impact is really very near to Cheuk's seating place. If either car moved 0.1s faster, Cheuk would have been realy seriously injured. BUt the damaged spot only stopped right before the passenger's door. It is really God's protection :) Luckily no one's hurt. The taxi had a passenger and he hurt his head but there's no bleeding, but for precaution sake, we still called the ambulance to come.

Everything happened too fast. No one is to be blamed in the car. And we didnt know what really happened. Like how come a taxi suddenly appeared right from the opposite side. coz the roads are empty and straight. After that, Boonkiat, Pauline and Dwayne came and be with us.

I just thank God for his protection and miraculous intervention that no one is hurt. Praise the Lord. It is my first time being in a car accident.. So lessons learnt. Please please please wear seat belts!!!

No comments: