Sunday, December 30, 2007

sunday!

I was surfing the net about nobel prize winners and come across that the youngest person to receive a Nobel prize was William Lawrence Bragg. He was 25 years old at the time only! And the oldest person to receive the nobel prize prize was Joseph Rotblat. He was 87 years old at the time. I was like woah! There is no age limit to how much we can do for mankind yah :)

I went to church in the morning and pastor tan preached about how we should enter the new year. He mentioned many good points and like what pastor said, the way to improve myself is to start changing myself. Certainly, there are areas i'm still working on. However, the results may be obviously magnificient or unflatteringly miniature. These are the things i have to think about and how i should go about doing it. All changes begin with decision, dedication and discipline!

After service, i went to have lunch with my cell group friends.Then, Yanghong Liangwei and I went to meet Kelly and we went to PartyWorld! haha I like KTV!! But luckily they're my closer friends so i'm not restrained or stressed. had fun! and Yanghong and Liangwei disgustingly sang a love song together and look into each other eyes somemore! hahaha Luckily i've filmed it down. Maybe i can use that as a triumph card or something HEHEH... or get them to buy a good gift for my 21st bday next year in exchange for the video! but disclaimer: they're straight! and really nice peepz.

Tml is the last day of 2007! And..i'm going to be 21 soon!! I wan to stay 17 or 18 though it has long past me =X

Anyway Welcome you, 2008! :)

No comments: