Monday, December 24, 2007

Jesus Christ, my Best Friend

I have a friend, called Jesus. He is someone whom i can trust, rely and fall back on. Sometimes when I think i'm at the bottom of the pit, He is the one who lifts me up. When i'm in my sorrow and pain, He is the one who calms my heart and overwhelms me with all His love. The relationship between me and Him is amazing . Many times, i feel like giving up, not wanting to continue to pursue the vision that He has given me but He is always there, strengthening, encouraging and showing me. There are times when i think i cannot do it and question why He ask me to do it, He always shows me the answers. I admit defeat. Defeat. Defeat that i cannot live without Jesus. He is my strength, my guidance and my pillar of support. I know He loves me so much and every tear that i dropped, He keeps it in a bottle and every joy that i exude out, He is giving me thumbs up. I dance, i jump and i leap in Your Name!! My leader, my Father, my Best friend, my Confidante and my Playmate! Thank You Jesus :)

God is a God of miracles, i experienced many of His miraclous blessings. Blessings that could not have happened without Him.

Who am i but to find myself in You.
You're the light who shows me where I am
You picked me up from where i fall
And from there, i stand up and testify your goodness.

Who am i but to see myself in You.
In eyes of a child, the Father is always there.
You set an example for us to follow.
The path You have set for me.

Who am i but to be myself in You.
I looked into the eyes of yours, and see your glory.
Streams of love, peace and joy you've given
Into the once-empty heart of mine

Who am i but to find my vision in You.
A world shaker and history maker i wanna be
In your power, i charge forth.
Slaying all fears and doubts

Jesus, Jesus,
Who am I?
A child of God i would say. A lover of God i would say. And..God's lover i would say..

Jesus, welcome to your Birthday Party today :)

No comments: