Thursday, September 13, 2007

To my special someone

I was just surfing through some of my friends' blog and saw Willy, Titus and Estelle actually wrote a letter to their future partner. I was thinking..Hmm... perhaps i should do so too :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my handsome, intelligent, charming, spiritual, jovial, humourous, big-hearted, lovely special best friend!

haha dunno when will u see this letter and know that this is meant for you. Anyway, i believe that God will give me the best for me. He knows my weaknesses and knows that you can complement and strengthen me in those areas. Many people have asked me whether i'm attached and when they know I'm not, they are very shocked and asked me why haven't? And i always give the same answer. I still haven't meet the right one. People come and people come go. Through these years, there may be crushes, eye candies and ambiguous ones, but till now, there is still not someone who can capture my full attention. Someone who can make me want to cook for him, wash dishes for him, clean and tidy up his room. Coz i DISLIKE doing all those! If anyone like u can make me do all these..Heh. You're the special one.

I wonder who you are. Whether i know you long ago? or know u only recently? I also wonder what thing we have gone through together. Coz in my mind, i think relationship that has gone through special times, like trials will be much strengthened.

I may be yearning to know who you are, but i'm not in a rush. Because i believe in good timing! haha! Like..

somewhere in the beach,
The sun is setting,
the blow is blowing gently,
I could see no one except you,
The times we went through
All seems to be a fairytale..
And our eyes met.
We froze for a moment,
yet it seems like eternity..
We realized that our hearts are pumping so quickly.
Your hands reach out for mine.
That's when we realized,
we are meant for each other.

HAHA okay!i believe by faith our aknowledgement for each other will be romantic yah.

We may have our differences but i know one thing for sure, we both love God and wanna serve Him forever. Also, i think our personality should be quite similar right?? We can laugh so madly and have so much fun without restraint and share each other burden with love and encouragement.

Hope to know you soon! :)

Myrna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you find a great laughing partner! Ha...

Anonymous said...

hee. :) must pray for ur partner to be ok. MANA. all the best

simplykenneth said...

Hahahahaa myrna, you can show titus this entry now!