Monday, September 24, 2007

SENTOSA!!

I'm glad i went for the sentosa outing with the Nus peeps today! no regrets! It has a been a long time since i went there, almost a year plus. i dun even know there a tram that leads from vivo to sentosa -_-"

Anyway, some of us reach there early and decided to play volleyball first! it has been really a lot of time since i played volleyball! ever since secondary school i think. It's fun! Looking at all the different funny poses and hilarous strikes we all have! I think the ultimate funniest player is CheeKeong. Check out all his beautiful ending poses. lol..

After that,more people came and the games start. I am the only girl in my team UBERS and i must tell you, one of the games is disgusting lo! One representative from each team is to come out. Then, the game master, Daniel, says that it is a game of "MAKE UP SESSION" . The rest of the team members are to be blind folded and one of them is not. This person who is not blindfolded, Titus, is to direct them to put on make up for the volunteer representative, who is, yours truly, ME. i was like OH NO..=X Then the materials used are red, blue paints and flour. And i was the one who brought the flour for my team. Its like stabbing myself with my own knife!! Then when the game starts, i was like.."JIU MING AHHHHH" i can't help screaming like mad when the guys start putting flour and paints on my face! And they are not gentle at all please! heh.i struggled a lot and kicked Joshua, quite vigorously i think and keep beating Titus when he tries to hold me still. so sorry guys.. i can't stand guys touching my face even though i know u guys have no evil motives. And that moment is the ugliest day in my whole life! hahaha hope the photos will not be leaked out or not i think when my future partner sees it, he will surely regret!

After that we had captain's ball! i scored 3 balls in 2 games. BUT. the number of balls i missed was so many times more than the times i get hold of the ball. lol I was standing right next to my team's catcher as girls get 2 points while guys get 1 point only when they score. Many times when my team members passed me the ball, it just don't know how, it just fly pass me, roll pass me, shoot pass me and i din get it.hahaha they were like "MYRNA!!!"

After that we had lunch. i get to know this friend from China. He is only 23 and he's studying PHD in Nus now! i was like, "YOu are so young and you're already doing your PHD??" He's from the top univeristy in China and he's really amazing. i heard from some of them that, out of 600,000 university students, only 80 students can go to his universitiy. Qinghua university. i was really very inspired!

i think all of us really had fun the whole morning and afternoon! My whole face, neck and leg is all red and burnt! i believe it's the same for all those who went! haha I'm not those love-the-sun person but i would still choose to go for this outing if another arises!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat nanqiao... LOL.... its Tsinghua!!! wat is nanqiao.. north bridge ar..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.