Monday, September 3, 2007

DETENTION NIGHT!

DETENTION NIGHT!!

hahaha this was last 1,2 week i think! we wore my school uniform for this gathering! i'm glad i still can squeeze into my uniform, but no doubt i've grown bigger in size. heh! aniways, we had a great time there! These are the Nus LOST!camp peeps. They are lovely! I love all of them :)




See wad are we doing?? trying to prove we're as light as a feather! and can float on the air. But...looks like..my face is distorted in the midst. heh!




This is yuantai! haha he's a future pharmacist, but i think he has an alternative to his career, he can be an actor! U will at astonished by his acting



This is my OG! UBERS! all of them are fabulous!



U know who is she? She's my TWINNIE! One of my fave girlfriends! We can laugh like nobody's business!

No comments: